GUIDELINES FOR APPLYING:
Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system:
- Passport sized color photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be between 450 KB.
- Your signature on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be between 450 KB.
- A copy of your caste certificate, in case you are applying against a reserved post. Size of the file should be less than 500 KB.
- A copy of your birth certificate. Size of the file should be less than 500 KB.
- A copy of your highest education qualification proof. Size of the file should be less than 1 MB.
- A copy of your testimonial in support of your experience in case you are applying against a post requiring experience. Size of the file should be less than 1 MB.
- If applicable then a copy of your physical disability certificate. Size of the file should be less than 500 KB.
- If applicable then a copy of your ex-serviceman certificate. Size of the file should be less than 500 KB.
- A copy of your demand draft. Size of the file should be less than 500 KB.
- In case you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as required for a particular post then the system will not allow you to submit your candidature for the said post or to proceed ahead from that particular page.
For example: If a candidate doesn't fulfill the age / Work experience criteria as required for a particular job post, then system won't allow the candidate to proceed ahead.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of "GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED" payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa. As Demand Draft is valid for 3 months from the date of issue, the candidates are advised to submit the original Demand Draft to Goa Shipyard Limited at the earliest. The candidates have to mandatorily write their Application / Job Registration number, Name, Mobile Number, Name of the post and Advertisement No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- At the end of the Online Application System, once the candidate checks the Terms & Condition checkbox and clicks on submit button, candidate won't be allowed to edit his application details.
- After entering all the relevant details and completion of online registration, the candidates are required to take print out of online application form for their records. Candidates should produce the same along with relevant documents at the time of interview / document verification or whenever called for by GSL.
- If the data provided by candidate is not valid or as per the prescribed format, an error message will be displayed.
- Candidates are required to post the original Demand Draft to: GM(HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa - 403 802.